Sunday, 5 March 2017

MPNAIJA GIST:Student Of UNIZIK Suffocates To Death (details)


Above mentioned student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Onyinye Ezeugwunne was reported dead on Friday the 3rd of March.
Reports suggest that she died of excess inhaled Generator fumes.




As reported, “she went to charge her phone at the security’s place, then slept off not knowing the generator was in the kitchen with little or no ventilation…so the fume flooded the whole house…she suffocated as a result of excess fumes, while the security is in coma”
May Her young soul rest in peace…

CONNECT WITH MPNAIJA FOR MUSIC PROMOTION >>>> call us: +2348099161608

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More